Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Last Weekend in America / Bon Voyage!!!!

Today is the day! Ever since I was a little girl I've always dreamt of traveling to Italy for a period of time, and today I am flying to Florence! I am EXTREMELY excited, but of course those travel jitters are in full effect. I spent this weekend with Tyler. It was such an amazing weekend. Since we have been dating for over a year now, we are completely content with just being lazy and spending time with each-other doing absolutely nothing, and that's what we did! We spent New Years Eve with some of our friends, slept in Monday morning and went to my Aunts in New York for a farewell dinner. It was hard to say goodbye, but he will be picking me up at the airport in April & I am so lucky to have him in my life!! 

My flight is late this afternoon, so I am planning on sleeping the entire flight since we arrive in Italy around 7 am. I am so ready for this trip! 


ci sentiamo presto!!!

1 comment:

  1. Safe Travels - enjoy and explore - we will all be here when you get back
    love you

    ReplyDelete